email@example.com +91 9990363345
Login Sign Up
1. Can we convert a Private Limited Company into LLP?
Yes we can convert a private limited company into LLP.
Application for conversion has to be made in (E-Form 18) with the following
1. Statement of shareholders (may be attached in a tabular form)
2. Incorporation Document & Statement in Form 2 filed electronically.
3. Statement of Assets and Liabilities of the company duly certified as true
and correct by the Chartered Accountant in practice.
4. List of all the creditors along with their consent to the conversion (may be
given in the form of a tabular statement).
5. Approval of the governing council (In case of professional private limited
6. NOC from Income Tax authorities.
7. Approval from any other body/authority as may be required.
8. Particulars of pending proceedings from any court/Tribunal etc.
9. Rejection letter of Registrar of any earlier application for conversion.
10. Particulars of convictions, rulings, orders, judgment of Courts in favor or
against the private limited company which are subsisting.
11. Other optional attachments as may be required
1. Can a LLP be converted into a Private Limited Company?
No LLP cannot be converted into a private limited Company.
Company Registration Our offices are in Delhi, Noida, Ghaziabad and we provide services all over India.
Copyright © 2017 Cheapest Company . All Rights Reserved ! Designed By : Unique Web Grow India