The special form for this purpose is used named as LLP Form 17. Form 17 purpose is the “Application and Statement for the Conversion of Partnership Firm into Limited Liability Partnership (LLP)”. Form 17 must be filed along with the incorporation application and subscribers sheet while converting a partnership firm into a LLP. The following documents are required.
1. Have the statement of consent of partners of the firm;
2. We need to have the approval from any regulatory body/ authority.
3. We need to make a list of all the secured creditors along with their consent to the conversion.
4. We need to have statement of assets and liabilities of the firm duly certified as true and correct by the Chartered Accountant(CA) in practice;
5. Need to prepare the copy of acknowledgement of latest income tax return (ITR).
6. We need to have clearance or No Objection Certificate(NOC) from Tax Authorities;
After we prepare the LLP Form 17, it must be digitally signed by a Designated Partner and a Chartered Accountant (in whole-time practice) or Cost Accountant (in whole-time practice) or Company Secretary (in whole-time practice).
Company Registration Our offices are in Delhi, Noida, Ghaziabad and we provide services all over India.